Monday, April 03, 2006

I Am Praying For...

I am remembering my friends who are struggling in various ways & thru various circumstances today.
  • I am praying for my pregnant friends Graham & Andrea as they continue to seek the Lord's financial provision & other leading.
  • I am praying for my other pregnant friends Bret & Audra as they eagerly await the birth of their kids & return to a more vertical lifestyle.
  • I am praying for my brother-friend Justin & his pregnant wife Sheli as they look to welcome their fourth child to love, steward, & parent.
  • I am praying for my wife, Aleta, as she patiently presses on through the transformational, if not always easy, process of art school.
  • I am praying for my brother-friend Josh as He seeks the Lord to speak healing & new life into places filled with painful circumstances.
  • I am praying for my brother-friend Ben & his wife Dierdre as they work toward the end of schooling & pray for discernment in their next steps.
  • I am praying for my parents as they pour themselves out in ministry while looking for a new permanent community of faith to be part of.
  • I am praying for my sister Michelle as she courageously walks through new territory in life & heart.
  • I am praying for my friend Grant as he raises support, presses into a radical new ministry arena, & seeks to increasingly surrender everything for the blessing of partnership on God's team.
  • I am praying for my friend Zack & his family as they continue to follow the Lord's ministry leading by throw themselves, dependently, into His hands... even without fully understanding where He's taking them.
  • I am praying for my friends Toussaint & Kim as they tirelessly push through their demanding schooling while joining a new faith community & continuing to grow their marriage.
  • I am praying for my friend Edward as he faithfully pours out compassion on those around him even while he, himself, looks to the Lord to make provision for finances, schooling, & other practical needs.
  • I am praying for my friend Nate as he steps into a new ministry context while juggling school & work.
  • I am praying for my friend Brian as he courageously follows the Lord into a difficult-though-rich season of growth & healing.

"O Lord, these are some for whom I pray. Please saturate each of them with Your love, light, & life."

You're welcome to pray for these people too.

2 comments:

Ordinary Radical said...

thanks for the thoughts and prayers bro.

John Lynch said...

absolutely-tootly