Wednesday, July 04, 2007

2008 Presidential Candidates

I'm going to begin writing occasionally on the Democratic and Republic 2008 presidential candidates. Before I do, though, I'd like to give others a chance to name who they're thinking fondly or not-so-fondly of these days and why. Don't worry if your ideas are incomplete or if you feel like you don't know all you should. Just toss it out there!

We've all seen how important it is to get a good president in office and how bad it can be if we don't. Let's invest into this conversation, invite our friends, and help inform each other.
... And please ... let's keep it friendly! =)
.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I really look forward to your posts on this topic as my thoughts are very incomplete. Just recently, I changed my affiliation to democrat, not so much because I embrace the democratic party but more because I have felt that this administration has been flawed in many ways.

I am afraid Clinton will be more Clinton. The lack of integrity is difficult.

Barak, at this time, has caught my eye. His wife is as strong as he is.

Guilianni, beyond 9/11, what has he done? I would be interested in learning about him.

Well, there's my start at some incomplete thoughts.

jewlsntexas said...

I'll be looking forward to this too -
Can I just say - I don't know what to think. I don't watch television much - and don't think it an accurate source of info anyway.
I am just disgusted pretty much - seems like Washington is like Hollywood - and the trash just keeps swimming around in the toilet bowl.
My incomplete and negative thoughts - sorry.
I'll be back!

John Lynch said...

Joy & Jewels... welcome to the table and thanks for joining in!